Posted by : Brenno Baldino quarta-feira, 27 de maio de 2009

I can’t to forget


I can’t to forget you
I can’t to understand the reason
I think what is your to look
But is sufficient for me enamor
In day wherein meted you
To sleep I can’t
At night I remembered in you
For one second was difficult forget you
Your smile spelled me
At that moment stopped my word
I tried changing my look
But was impossible I don’t remember what you were there
That room was full
I not was interested
Why I only seed you
Boyfriend you don’t have
Because was most one mockery of life
And my dream finished
Why boyfriend she had
Certain he not deserved
For love of I’m selfish
But congratulations for you to conquer she
A noise hard I listened
Went my heart what palpitated
And with that I not could listen your voice
But I wanted this room for us
For we talk
And to ask
Do you want go out with me?
I’ want always love you
And like she talks
“I always loved you”.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Postagens Populare

Todos os direitos autorais são destinados à Brenno Baldino protegida pela lei LEI Nº 9.610 Art. 1º. Tecnologia do Blogger.

- Copyright © Versos Arte -- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Brenno Baldino -